Project Deliver Portfolio
Project Name 2 : MyGovXchange – Malaysia e-government integration hub
myGovXchange Portal (has been rebranding as myBayar Portal) consists of myBayar categories for payments services and myForms categories for submission of online application.
The Features myGovXchange Portal
What is myGovXchange Portal?
There are 123 online services was been developed and 14 services under new component Payment Hub is been integrated with Agencies Portal.
The solution uses open standard technology to facilitate integration with various government ministry and agency IT infrastructure.
myGovXchange Portal Features
The project has made a major contribution to the development of Malaysia’s electronic government initiative. The objectives of myGovXchange and Online Services are as follows:
- One stop online center for public users to interact and transact with government agencies;
- Seamless end-to-end interactive online services across government agencies;
- Sharing of services and information across multiple government agencies providing the related service;
- Centralized monitoring and information for future service improvements planning;
- Centralized Agency Interface Server (AIS) and web-services directory to reduce integration servers’ sprawl at agencies level and
- Integration with existing Agency Backend System through centralized web service or File Transfer Protocol (FTP) methods